Wireless Audio Transceiver (WAT). The wireless communication system consists of an audio transmitter and a set of receivers, which are ideal for international conferences requiring multi-language support, as well as for guided tours of picturesque places of tourist groups. When using this system, the guide can easily and conveniently present the place you are currently visiting to visitors with a wireless voice, without interference from other groups.
The WAT01 system is one of our communication solutions with the following features:
- portable or stationary transmitter with USB port, MP3 playback function is also available.
- built-in rechargeable lithium battery, charging time only 4 hours
- easy to use charger
- LCD display for battery status, channel and volume information
- UHF and 2,4 GHz frequencies under an international licence for free frequencies
- range to 150 meters from transmitter to receiver
- 50-100 independent channels to choose from, up to 15 sets that can work simultaneously in the same place
- casing with belt holder or lanyard for easy carrying
- slim and nice design, very small size
Four-channel stationary transmitter:
Allows you to transmit on 4 different channels at the same time. Microphone or USB input. Playback of mp3 files from USB flash drives is possible.
- Dimensions: 48 cm x 22.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Weight: 2 kg
Stationary one-channel transmitter:
Two-way microphone input.
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 13.8 cm x 4.5 cm
- Weight: 0,3 kg
|Frequency:||794-806 MHz, 863-865 MHz, 902-915 MHz, 2.4 GHz|
|Number of channels:||100 UHF (up to 15 operating simultaneously in one place), 83 for 2.4GHz|
|Output power:||10 dBm|
|Range:||150 m UHF (uninterrupted open air), 50-80 m for 2.4 GHz|
|S/N ratio:||>60 db|
|Power supply:||3.7 V accumulator, lithium battery|
|Dimensions:||50 mm x 65 mm x 17 mm|
|Weight:||50 g, including a lithium battery|