Wireless Audio Transceiver (WAT). It consists of a transmitter and a set of receivers that are ideal for international conferences that require support for multiple languages. The WAT01-NG2 (second generation) is our latest product. It has all the most important features (long range, excellent sound quality, multi-channel support) of the previous WAT01 system.
It has a new design, a wired charging port and a dual input for transmitters. This allows the two cables to speak simultaneously. It also enables simultaneous transmission of MP3 sound and speech.
The WAT01-NG2 system has the following features:
- an unlimited number of wireless receivers for each transmitter
- stationary transmitter, with MP3 playback function, dual source audio combination function
- advanced microchips for low noise and compact size
- the transmitter has a mute function and a double input for voice and MP3 playback
- allows two guides to speak at the same time
- range of more than 200 m from transmitter to receivers
- 50-100 independent channels, up to 25 operating simultaneously in the same location
- lithium batteries in receivers can be recharged several times and last up to 32 hours.
- easy to use charger and micro USB port
- slim and nice design, very small size
|Frequency:||794-806 MHz, 840-865 MHz|
|Output power:||10 dBm|
|Frequency response:||20-16 kHz|
|Range:||200 m (open space/no disturbance)|
|Number of channels:||100|
|Power supply:||3.7 V lithium battery|
|Dimensions:||76 mm x 51 mm x 16 mm|
|Weight:||45 g, including a lithium battery|